55' WesMac Lobster
Listing # LB6143
|Length (LOA)||55 ft.|
|Breadth||19 ft.4 in.|
Fuel: 1130 gallons of Diesel
Main Engine: 803HP, Yanmar 6AYEM-ET Diesel
Engine Built: 2022
Transmission: Twin Disc 5136
Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
Shaft Size: 3"
Propellor: 40 X 41"
Northern Lights - 12 KW
Galley on Deck |
Electric 2 burner stove
4 Bunks with Dinette
tv down forwards also linked to Furuno TZ
Plotter: Time Zero with hardness & Chart Builder
Sounder: Furuno & Hondex
VHF: Icom X2
Alarm System: Lazarette & Bilge
6 Furuno TZ Touch
3 Screns in the pilothouse and one down forward in berthing area
2 icom VHF with outside ram mics
5000 Watt Inverter/Charger
3 Electric heaters
3 wind shield wipers
2 Bus heaters
oil change pump
3-2" Pacer pumps (2 electric & 1 hydraulic with adjustable flow.
Inside and outside autopilot control
Humphree trim tabs
- This is a new 50' WesMac with a 5' extension
- Launched in June 2022 with only 400 Hours.
- Built from all composite no wood
- The large slaughter house allows the crew to stay inside and out of the sun and weather
- 25' of deck from back of the slaughter house to the stern
- The boat is very efficient with the 803HP continuous duty 20.4 liter Yanmar diesel. this engine is said to be able to go 40,000 hours before needing rebuild.
- The boat also has a hydraulic bow thruster.
- The large muffler built into the exhaust system makes for a very quiet vessel while steaming or at idle.
** The information given is believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed **